Wednesday, October 4, 2017
12:00pm - 1:30pm
The Green Room, 2 Industrial Blvd, Paoli
The PBPA and SCORE of Chester and Delaware Counties have teamed up to offer this informative workshop presented by Lynne Williams, Director of the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group.
The workshop will delve into a research-based philosophy and strategies to create a LinkedIn profile geared towards viewers with average attention spans of approximately 7 seconds.
You’ll get insights into the role of cognitive neuroscience and how the evolution of the ‘digital brain’ is central to what and how people skim online content. You’ll discover the tips, tricks and best practices to more strategically format your LinkedIn profile, optimize your use of keywords and differentiate your personal brand.
By attending this session, you’ll learn:
- Where in your profile to effectively incorporate keywords
- How to clearly brand yourself
- How to develop your ‘secret sauce’ to stand out
- How to strategically format and streamline your profile
- When, where and why you need to engage in thought leadership
Although our events are free to members, we will be charging everyone $10 to attend this session. Lunch will be provided.
Register today! Space may be limited.