Wednesday, January 10, 2018
11:30am - 1:30pm
Green Room, 2 Industrial Blvd., Paoli
Judith Lee, a certified SCORE presenter, will speak about how to market like a larger established corporation with a small business budget.
Small business owners have many effective and affordable marketing tools available to them. Learn how to create a high-powered marketing program by harnessing personal networking, live events/appearances, website, social media, email marketing and mobile marketing. By attending you will learn:
- Why visibility matters
- Effective personal networking
- How live events/appearances raise visibility
- Live events on a budget
- What to do before and after live events/appearances
- Website overview
- What goes into Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media overview
- How to focus your Social Media
- Email marketing overview
- Mobile marketing overview
This educational and relevant presentation is open to everyone. Lunch will be provided. The cost is $10 per person for PBPA members and $20 per person for non-members.
Interested in attending? Please register yourself and any guests.