Wednesday, November 13, 2019
10:00am - 12:00pm
The Green Room, 2 Industrial Blvd, Paoli
You have social media in place for your business, but are you using it effectively?
Judith Lee, Social Media Expert and Advocate, will review how the pros approach social marketing and show you how to raise your social media to the next level.
The seminar covers:
- Sort it out – which social media channels are best for your business?
- Content – how to keep it fresh and engaging
- Engagement – what does that mean and how to achieve it
- Tools – what helps to tame the social media tiger
- Video – how to tackle it on a limited budget
- Analytics and ROI – what can you learn about who you are reaching?
- What’s hot now – Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook
Lunch provided by Primos Hoagies of Paoli.
Registration & Lunch: 11:00am – 11:30am; Presentation: 11:30am – 1:00pm
Interested in attending? Register Now!