Welcome to the website of the Paoli Business & Professional Association.
GET INVOLVED IN PAOLI...
and your business Community!
The Paoli Business and Professional Association is here to support and promote the local business community in and around Paoli.
Our Mission: "To bring value to Paoli businesses and to promote the safety and beautification of the Paoli community."
Our membership serves a diverse audience of citizens, including community leaders, entrepreneurs, business executives, employees and educators.
On behalf of PBPA, I encourage you to come to one of our events. Better yet, I encourage you to get involved and join our organization! We need your support and look forward to working with you to promote, grow and sustain your business as well as a diverse and healthy business community.
Come join us and help our community to grow and thrive!
President, Paoli Business & Professional Association
Sales Associate, Paoli Ford
What Does the PBPA Do?
- Gives a louder, collective voice to businesses to ensure their needs are heard
- Plans community events and opportunities for participation and sponsorship
- Provides representation and feedback regarding task forces focused on:
- Paoli Transportation Center
- Township ordinance coordination
- Evolution to a more walkable town center community
- Conducts monthly meetings on topics of interest—financial, taxes, township, transportation, etc.—which provide the opportunity to network
- Supports the Front Porch Trust Scholarship Fund, which awards annual college scholarships to seniors from Great Valley and Conestoga High Schools
- Supports the maintenance of the VFW War Memorial
- Sells sponsorships for the street banners that enhance Lancaster Avenue
- Awards businesses for their part in maintaining the beauty of Paoli
PBPA Accomplishments During the Pandemic
Due to COVID-19, we waived 2020 dues to support our businesses. Even so, we still managed to assist our community and local businesses in many ways. Below are some of the ways that your membership has helped support the community:
- We provided meals to the Paoli Hospital staff during the height of the COVID crisis
- We raised money and donated to the Chester County Food Bank to help local families in need
- We provided support in the form of meals to front-line workers at the Paoli Fire Company and a $2500 check for the Advance Life Support EMT program
- We gave support to our PBPA members during holiday events including "Santa Comes to Town" and the "Easter Bunny Visits". We also collected toy donations that we gave to the Shriner's Hospital of Philadelphia
- We made improvements to the bus stop at the Paoli Shopping Center so that commuters had a safe place to wait for the local bus
- We supported the Front Porch Trust Scholarship Fund, which awards annual college scholarships to seniors from Great Valley and Conestoga High Schools
- We supported a "Socks Drive" that provided socks to homeless shelters in the Philadelphia area
- We sponsored shredding events to benefit local businesses and residents
- We provided banners, located up and down Lancaster Avenue to highlight PBPA Members and their businesses
- We provided maintenance and upkeep of the Veterans Garden in the heart of Paoli and the Welcome To Paoli signs
Considering everyone was battling COVID over the past year, we ended up doing quite a bit for the community and our members!
PBPA Officers & Directors
|Lex Mellon||610.644.4700 x220 | email@example.com|
|Andy Wilson||610.212.2204 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beverly Logan||610.416.9353 | email@example.com|
|Kerry Francis||610.692.5670 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike DiAndrea||610.506.6431 | email@example.com|
|Linda Goldstein||610.644.9262 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Karen Lander||610.408.0885 | email@example.com|
|Flo Byarms||484.565.1270 | byarmsF@mlhs.org|
|Vincent DiMartini||484.645.1970 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stan Luongo||610.644.3274 | email@example.com|
|Gina MacDonald||484.502.5452 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bill McGahey||610.535.4890 | email@example.com|
|Paula Sauer||484.888.8586 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew Scartozzi||800.660.7089 | email@example.com|
|Andrew Silverman||610.436.0100 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
The PBPA has teamed up with similar organizations on the Main Line in a networking alliance. Each year this group sponsors a series of social get-togethers for members to meet and network with others from our partner organizations.
Currently, these organizations include