Welcome to the website of the Paoli Business & Professional Association.
GET INVOLVED IN PAOLI...
and your business Community!
The Paoli Business and Professional Association is here to support and promote the local business community in and around Paoli.
Our Mission: "To bring value to Paoli businesses and to promote the safety and beautification of the Paoli community."
Our membership serves a diverse audience of citizens, including community leaders, entrepreneurs, business executives, employees and educators.
On behalf of PBPA, I encourage you to come to one of our events. Better yet, I encourage you to get involved and join our organization! We need your support and look forward to working with you to promote, grow and sustain your business as well as a diverse and healthy business community.
Come join us and help our community to grow and thrive!
President, Paoli Business & Professional Association
Sales Associate, Paoli Ford
What Does the PBPA Do?
- Gives a louder, collective voice to businesses to ensure their needs are heard
- Plans community events and opportunities for participation and sponsorship
- Provides representation and feedback regarding task forces focused on:
- Paoli Transportation Center
- Township ordinance coordination
- Evolution to a more walkable town center community
- Conducts monthly meetings on topics of interest—financial, taxes, township, transportation, etc.—which provide the opportunity to network
- Supports the Front Porch Trust Scholarship Fund, which awards annual college scholarships to seniors from Great Valley and Conestoga High Schools
- Supports the maintenance of the VFW War Memorial
- Sells sponsorships for the street banners that enhance Lancaster Avenue
- Awards businesses for their part in maintaining the beauty of Paoli
PBPA Officers & Directors
|Lex Mellon||610.644.4700 x220 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andy Wilson||610.212.2204 | email@example.com|
|Kim Bove||484.502.5452 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Angela Kearney||610.993.2690 x308 | email@example.com|
|Beverly Logan||610.416.9395 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Linda Goldstein||610.644.9262 | email@example.com|
|Christina Adams||610.535.4890 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike DiAndrea||610.506.6431 | email@example.com|
|Tom Dolan||215.527.2902 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kerry Francis||610.692.5670 | email@example.com|
|Stan Luongo||610.430.6600 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paula Sauer||484.888.8586 | email@example.com|
|George Steinmetz||610.644.4700 x203 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Talar Tcholakian||917.558.3353 | email@example.com|
|Yvonne Wooley||610.296.2657 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer Yue||610.644.8815 | email@example.com|
|Ed Auble||610.889.1640 x101 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dan Green||610.644.8591 | email@example.com|
|Bonnie Haughey||610.644.5100 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Judy Huey||610.644.3274 | email@example.com|
|Karen Lander||610.408.0885 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dave Rowland||610.296.2401 | email@example.com|
|Dick Streeter||610.644.6675 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
The PBPA has teamed up with similar organizations on the Main Line in a networking alliance. Each year this group sponsors a series of social get-togethers for members to meet and network with others from our partner organizations.
Currently, these organizations include